Your cart is currently empty!
Richard Wolf Endocam Logic 4K
The new Sharp. The new Authentic. The new Efficient.
With four times the resolution of regular HD, 4K technology gives sharpness a new meaning. Fine details are more visible. Spatial depth is magnified. And colors are truer. The new ENDOCAM Logic 4K system from Richard Wolf brings the brilliance of 4K to the operating room.
See for yourself
Richard Wolf presents an impressive turnkey system with the ENDOCAM Logic 4K for application in endoscopy. The harmonized image visualization and processing are entirely optimized to 4K. The result: clear, pin-sharp images in a very realistic color scheme make the difference in endoscopy.
A complete solution from a single source
The ENDOCAM Logic 4K provides a continuous chain of intelligent solutions – from the tip of the scope to the high resolution monitor, and everything in between.
- Brighter and sharper PANOVIEW ULTRA Endoscopes
- Distortion-free objective lens
- Ergonomic ENDOCAM Logic 4K camera head Acquisition of 4K UHD resolution from three sensors
- Innovative ENDOCAM Logic 4K Camera Controller Integrated processing of the recorded image data in 4K UHD resolution
- Robust fusion light cables For improved illumination
- Energy efficient ENDOLIGHT LED 2.2 Light Source Extremely long-life and very quiet
- Bright, color-intense monitors With special tuning
The ENDOCAM Logic Family, now in 4K
The ENDOCAM Logic Platform is a pioneer and trendsetter for groundbreaking new technologies. The ENDOCAM Logic 4K continues this tradition with a large number of impressive characteristics.
- Brilliant 4K resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels or alternatively 4096 x 2160 pixels
- Integrated Special Imaging Modes (SIM): Digital algorithms for easier tissue differentiation
- Compatible with all user components and camera heads of ENDOCAM Logic HD Storage of high-resolution images and videos on USB storage media
- User-friendly Clinically developed presets for different disciplines
- Fully integratable in core nova, the Operating Room integration system from Richard Wolf
SIM – Special Imaging Modes: The difference is in the detail
Alongside visualization of natural colors 6 digital algorithms are available as options. Depending on the situation, the Special Imaging Modes can improve tissue differentiation. The stored SIM can be switched on and off at the touch of a button using the camera head button.
Compact high-power package
The newly developed ENDOCAM Logic 4K Camera Head generates 4K UHD resolution. This enables the recorded image data to be directly processed without extrapolation. This light weight camera head combined with its ergonomic design helps to reduce hand fatigue making it ideal for endoscopic applications.
- 3 x 1/3 inch CMOS image sensor
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- Universal C-mount lens connector
- 2 freely programmable camera head buttons Each with two functions
- Autoclavable, disinfectable and gas sterilizable (V-PROTM 1) Suitable for STERRAD NX, special reprocessing basket supplied
Bright. Clear. True.
The new high-resolution telescope generation
Outstanding results are achieved if the entire image chain has been harmonized from the endoscope to the monitor. This is the case at Richard Wolf – with the PANOVIEW ULTRA Telescopes at the start of the process and an outstanding monitor at the end.
Bright. Clear. True.
The new high-resolution telescope generation
The PANOVIEW ULTRA Telescopes offer perfect balance between depth sharpness and luminous intensity:
- Improved edge sharpness and optimized sharpness gradient Over the entire endoscopic image Advanced high-tech glass fibers With particularly high light transmission
- Optimum illumination Of the endoscopic operating site
- Natural color visualization
- 5.5 mm and 10 mm telescopes In different directions of view and lengths
A true image with optical zoom
The optical zoom lens enlarges the image captured by the sensor by up to 2.25 times – for a complete and true image.
All lenses are bright, service friendly and represent outstanding image quality:
- Distortion-free display
- Hermetically sealed enclosure
- C-mount connector and interchangeable snap-on lock for endoscopes
- Parfocal zoom lens
Furthermore, the ENDOCAM Logic 4K Camera Controller provides an integrated 1.5-fold digital zoom.
For an exceptional picture
Brilliant visualization experience
The monitors supplied by Richard Wolf are harmonized in-house to match the requirements of ENDOCAM Logic 4K in order to provide ideal reproduction for the fourfold higher resolution of the 4K image:
- 4K UHD resolution
- Special presets For outstanding visualization of the ENDOCAM Logic 4K image
- Easy cleaning With smooth, wipeable front panel
- Light-intense, anti-glare OptiContrast PanelTM for vibrant and high-contrast images
- Multiple screen size options Available in 31″ and 55″
Endolight LED 2.2
Intelligent and Efficient
An important contribution to the outstanding efficiency of the overall system is provided by the illumination: This is why the new Fusion Light Cables now conduct the luminous intensity of the high-power LED light source even better.
The High-Power Model
ENDOLIGHT LED 2.2 offers a light power comparable with a 300 watt xenon light source. The high level of detail in the visualization of the operating site is achieved by homogenous illumination and harmonized light color:
- Very long service life For the LED lamp with approximately 30,000 hours
- Approximately 80 % lower electricity consumption Compared with xenon
- Virtually inaudible With an innovative cooling system
- Constant brightness
- Effectively uniform light power Over the entire service life
Richard Wolf endoscopy instruments operate automatically as a system in dialog operation for even simpler handling.
This permits automatic adjustment of the light power to suit the surgical situation. Furthermore, the most important device parameters of other devices, e.g. pressure, flow or residual gas display can be overlaid in the monitor image.
- Continuous control Of illumination to match the surgical scene
- Status display of the light source possible In the camera image
- Compensation for color fluctuations On account of different luminous intensity (dialog.lightbalance)
More light through Fusion
Illuminating characteristics Fusion Light Cables are part of high-power systems. They represent simple handling, efficient organization and high retention of asset value. The fused glass fibers on the light-source side ensure 20 % higher transmission.
- Very high temperature resistance
- Significantly longer service lifetime
- Particularly resistant to chemicals
- Easier handling and lower susceptibility to fiber fracture
- With improved flexibility and steel anti-kink protection
- Recommended for 4K systems
- On account of improved efficiency
Mobile and Integrated
Mobile on RIWOmobil
Richard Wolf supplies the RIWOmobil Equipment Cart as a compact, multifunctional system, which can be individually configured. The 55″ 4K monitor is recommended for assembly on this equipment cart.
The 31″ 4K Monitor should ideally be mounted on spring arms designed for this purpose. Alternatively, it can be attached to a dedicated, mobile roll stand so that it can be used in different operating theaters.
We will be delighted to send you detailed information on request.