Your cart is currently empty!
Easy to use:
- 3 or 4 section mattress support
- Electrically adjusted height from 41cm to 80cm
- Electrically adjusted back rest
- Electrically adjusted leg-lift fixed or with knee break
- Attractive beech-finish timber work
- Available with remove-able footplate
- Central braking option
- 4 braked castors
- Emergency lowering facility
- Supplied with retaining straps
- Standard length metal “lift and lock” side rails
- Smooth cantilever option
- Dual hand controls
- Master key switch control
- Mains electricity safety connector
- Actuators and controllers ingress protected to IP54
The standing bed is a specialist cantilever-style bed for use in critical, acute and trauma care, especially with spinal injuries.
It combines the bed and tilting table into one clever single unit, removing the need to purchase both. It can also be used as a chair bed.
With a range of accessories available for the standing bed, to suit most needs.